Note: The first few bites are always a little rocky...
Gianna has decided to stay on campus at the sitters for lunch and opt for the "cold lunch" option instead of going "out" for a "hot lunch" with mom. She reserves the right to change her mind, after all she is a girl.
She is now sitting up for tiny little bits (long enough for her photo crazy mom to snap a pic) and loves to use this opportunity to fold in half and chew on her toes. In her defense, they are some pretty cute toes
She is also prepped for take off. She pulls up to all fours and rocks back and forth. She is gonna crawl ladies and gentleman. I hope to have everything ready this weekend for the baby invasion.
And I had my first proud parent moment. If you sneak to my school and infiltrate the security cam you will notice my peacock strut after a phone call from our fertility specialist who not only wanted to put the baptism picture I sent him on their baby wall but also wanted permission to put her on their website. Now I have to tell you, I was not prepared for the giddy rush and may have blinded a few students and teachers with a 1000 kilowatt smile. It is just a website for goodness sake.





No comments:
Post a Comment