skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
God is Gracious
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
It's my party hat...
And I'll cry if I want to...
cry if I want too...
Gianna likes her hat off of her head as you can tell. These pictures were too cute not to post! Thanks to my friend Kim for an adorable keepsake!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Flickr Account
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from
marydepalma
. Make your own badge
here
.
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(33)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(71)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(8)
Fall in Dexter!
My new coat!
It's my party hat...
Happy Birthday!
Gianna at the Pumpkin Patch!
Remember when?
So big!
I love her...
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(2)
About Me
Mary DePalma
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment