Friday, August 13, 2010

Two more months to go...

I can't believe she is going to be TWO years old. She is still my baby girl. I know I am her mom but seriously, this kid is so smart with a sense of humor and ready smile. Little Miss Independent who has to have stool and do things herself. We are so lucky to have her. I thank God every night in my prayers for blessing us with her. Then I remind myself that is what I did the next day when she is dramatically enunciating her favorite phrase... "I. Don't. Want. To!" or "Stop". Which has some stiff competition with the "Muma whatchoo doin" phrase that I hear a million times a minute. I love that kid! You have to love her when you know for a fact that she was created in my image. My own little mini me. Yes my mom is grinning from heaven at the payback. I know she agrees with me, I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment